Process Analyzer Engineer
What you will be doing
- Design and specify on-line analyzers, analyzer systems & fast loop sampling system for use in a petrochemical or refining manufacturing facility, identify opportunities for deploying cost effective new technologies.
- Develop equipment strategies in line with site reliability system requirements. Coordinate new or replacement analyzer projects including commissioning
- Design, implement and support process analyzer system.
- Manage projects for implementation of process analyzer systems including calibration and maintenance procedures, engineering documentation, installation recommendations, Change Control Requests, hardware qualification, and process validation
What you should have
- B. Eng. / B. Sc. / M. Sc. / Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering (preferably with specialization in instrumentation or electronics).
- Direct experience with a variety of analytical chemistry techniques (Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry, Infrared & Ultraviolet Spectroscopy) and experience with Physical property Analyzers / Gas Detectors.
- 4 – 5 years of experience in Online Process Analyzers in the petrochemical industry or equivalent will be an added advantage.
*Salary and grade level will be commensurate with experience and/or education level.*
Please email your resume to email@example.com