Analyzer Engineer (Contract)
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Analyzer Engineer, are to:
Design sample conditioning system
Engineering calculation of dew point, fast loop, Pressure drop, etc
Work with the existing Process Analyzer and Engineering team
Who you are
More specifically related to this position, A&R seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or Science with two-three (2-3) years of Industrial experience in Analyzer Engineering and Installations OR;
· Master’s degree in an Engineering or science discipline with one-two (1-2) years of Industrial experience in Analyzer Engineering and Installations; OR;
· Industry experience in Analyzer Engineering and Installations;
· Ability to work with people at different levels of management, engineering and design, and with customers as well as suppliers of materials and construction services;
· Good interpersonal skills;
· Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in written and verbal form, to instruct others in technical matters and obtain cooperation from various personnel.
Interested applicants are welcome to email us your detailed resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.